If you are a native-speaking Spanish teacher (or speak with native-like fluency) and love sharing your language and culture with children and their parents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respond to every application! If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please email us again.
Requirements for all positions
- Must love working with children!
- Fluent Speaker (native-like fluency preferred)
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a team setting
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Competitive wages based on experience and position
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Retirement plan
- Paid in-service time
- Paid planning and prep time
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Financial support for staff pursuing CDA
- Share your culture with children and their families
- "Home away from home" - most staff don't have family nearby so we have formed our own Mis Amigos family
- Opportunities to learn
- Support for career growth - where do you want to go?
We are now interviewing to fill fall teaching positions.
We respond to every application! If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com.
- Preschool Teacher or Assistant Teacher, 8a-5p. Apply for this job on Indeed.com.
- Assistant Teacher or Aide, 9a-6p (or 11:30a-6p) Apply for this job on Indeed.com.
We would like to stay in contact with you! Sign up for our Employment Opportunities newsletter and we will send you an email when new opportunities are available.